The wireless charger refers to a charger that is connected to a terminal device that needs to be charged without a conventional charging power cord. The latest wireless charging technology is used to transmit electrical energy by using an alternating magnetic field generated between the coils, and the inductive coupling technology will Become a bridge connecting charging base stations and devices.
1. In theory, wireless charging technology is harmless to human body safety. The resonant principle used in wireless charging is magnetic field resonance, which is transmitted only between coils that resonate at the same frequency, while other devices cannot accept the band. In addition, wireless charging technology The magnetic field used is itself harmless to the human body. However, wireless charging technology is a new type of charging technology. With the wireless charger of Maiyuan Technology, many people will worry that the wireless charging technology will appear just like the Wi-Fi and mobile antenna masts. In fact, the technology itself is harmless. .
2. Wireless charging technology uses magnetic resonance to transfer electrical energy between the electric field and the magnetic field between the charger and the device. The coil and capacitor form a resonance between the charger and the device.
3. This system can be widely used in the future, such as charging areas for electric vehicles and power transmission for computer chips. The charging system developed with this technology requires only one-fifth of the current charging time.
4. Conversion rate has always been a concern for many people, and MIT research shows that the loss of wireless charging technology is lower than that of wired charging technology. The wireless charging conversion rate is a few percentage points higher than the cable. High conversion is also a key factor in the global application of wireless chargers. However, wireless charging technology is also limited by distance. In the future, it is necessary to solve the problem of precise positioning of the long-distance transmission for the band and magnetic field range.
5. The core chip is one of the difficulties in the application of wireless charging technology. Precision radiation range control, magnetic field frequency, and other controls are all implemented by the chip.